Job Description of Relationship Manager
- Taking Care of all the marketing related activities
- Relationship Manager, is responsible for costs and the revenue generation by maximizing intake at the branches
- To ensure Achievement of Branch Target in terms of Business generation for the area taken care of.
- To liaison with the government and the local bodies for smooth conduct of marketing activities
- To ensure the smooth functioning of all the Departments & also to ensure the adherence to the coaching schedule
- Tie up with Schools & Colleges, Universities and also Conduct presentations
- Generates leads for Team
- To help in recruiting the staff at the branch, whenever required.
- To interact and take feedback from students on a regular basis and execute the right corrective action thereafter
- Keep knowledge of Strengths & USPs of Competitors
- To maintain accurate financial status with complete details of all transactions within the Branch
- Typically is expected to meet required deadline
- To generate Daily / Weekly / Monthly report and send to Head Office
- Motivating the Team
Job Description of Relationship Executive
- Fixing up appointments with Principal, Coordinators, teachers, Parents etc.
- Conducts admission interviews with prospective students & parents to generate enquiries for admission
- Conducts high school presentations to generate enquiries for admission
- To make calls to prospective clients/customers for enquiry generation
- Informs prospects about education options based on their personal goals
- Call prospective students and explain product and services
- Listen attentively to customer need
- To handle all the telephonic calls and walk-in enquiries
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects
- To maintain Enquiry/follow-up record
- To ensure adherence of all procedures for an effective and smooth admission
- To maximize admissions through effective counseling and Customer Dealing.
- Preparing MIS of all the calls made and received
- To skillfully and courteously attend to all visiting customers and ensure service of the highest order
- To be properly groomed at all times and maintain professional disposition at all times
- Daily / weekly/ monthly report generation
- Any other job assigned from time to time.
- Typically is expected to meet required deadlines
Faculty Sinhal Classes
Job Description of Faculty
- A PG / Equivalent degree will be minimum criteria for faculties position for XI & XII (JEE/NEET), Age above 30 years, Minimum 5 years of Classroom teaching experience after PG/Equivalent Degree.
- A Graduate/Equivalent degree will be minimum criteria for faculties position for grades up to 10, Age above 25 years, Minimum 3 years of Classroom teaching experience after Graduation.
- For English & Social Science, candidate from BA/MA in literature/SS will be preferred compared to other streams.
- Involvement in finalizing the content design. Responsible for making the content, get the DTP done, do the proof reading till the final print is out for dispatch.
Lecture & Lesson Plans
- Preparing/assisting/planning lecture & lesson plans.
- Collaborate with colleagues to address teaching and research issues.
Collaborate with management to improve programs, to develop new programs, and to provide student access to learning opportunities such as internships.
Perform administrative duties, related to academics only, such as serving as department head.
Any other task/job role assigned by the management related to academics in the relevant subject.